10 Most Interesting Facts About Udemy
1 November 2021
This list is about the 10 most interesting facts about Udemy application:
- Udemy is a global marketplace for learning.
- Udemy is the world’s largest marketplace for online courses with over 18 million students.
- Udemy is founded by Eren Bali, Oktay Caglar, Gagan Biyani, and David Rogier.
- It was launched on March 3, 2010.
- Udemy is a privately held company based in San Francisco.
- Udemy is a venture-backed company, having raised $119 million from venture capitalists.
- Udemy's content is available in 12 languages.
- Udemy partners with organizations including the United Nations, Stanford University, General Assembly, and MIT.
- Udemy is currently available in over 190 countries.
- Udemy is available as an app for iOS, Android, Windows, Kindle, and the web.